Notice; Traditional food cooking lesson will be held at Kajika Woodlands Denga
We hold cooking lessons of Denga’s traditional food at Kajika Woodlands Denga.
You will experience cooking “Leaf Sushi of Denga (a sushi covered by a leaf)” and “Gojiru (miso soup pasted soy beans are put into)” It takes about 2 hours including lunch time.
You will wear work clothes, kappo clothes (Japanese apron), and tenugui hood, which are traditional mom’s outfits, and a local teacher will kindly teach you how to cook. After the cooking, you will get full with traditional food buffet which Kajika Woodlands Denga is really proud of.
The detail is written below so please take a look at it.
10:00 a.m.–12:00 (Please contact us if you would like to take the lesson in other hours)
• Wear an apron and a hood, wash your hands.
• Introduction (brief explanation of work flow) in 10 min.
• Making “Leaf Suchi of Denga” in 30 min.
• Making “Gojiru” of Denga in 20 min.
• Enjoy having cuisine you made and buffet Kajika Woodlands Denga serves
• The end of lesson. You can take “Leaf Sushi” back home in a bag if they are left (BUT you must eat them up by the end of the day).
- Lesson Fee
- 3,500 yen (including tax and payment for souvenirs)
- By PayPal or cash
- By 5:00 p.m. of a week before the lesson day
- Reservation Way
- Please apply by
1.entering the application form on our website
2.entering necessary information (enter all the information below; name of your representative, address for the contact, number of participants, participation date) and send it us by FAX (0776-97-2622)
- ou need to cancel the application by 11:00 a.m. of a day before the
lesson day (local time). We cannot give you a refund if you miss the time.
- Minimum Acceptable Number
- 4 people (please contact us if you are less than 4 people)
- Contact Address
- Same as reservation
- Language we use
- Japanese and English (BUT there are English and Chinese signs inside
- Hatakenaka Cho 28-24-1, Fukui City, Fukui Prefecture